This classic 2 story Traditional home is situated on 7.6 peaceful acres and features an all brick exterior and 3 car side load garage with a circular driveway. A 2 story entry hall welcomes you flanked by a formal Living room and Dining room. The kitchen offers Granite counter tops and updated SS appliances. The Family room offers a cathedral ceiling with skylights, tile flooring and a Fireplace converted to propane. The main level primary Bedroom is 31x22 and features 2 walk-in closets and a spacious Bathroom with a jetted tub and separate shower. There is an office/ library off of the Bedroom with French doors leading to the deck. There is an additional guest bedroom and full bath on the main level as well as the laundry room. The upper level offers 4 Bedrooms and 2 Full baths along with an overlook to the Family room. The lower level has 4 large finished spaces and includes a kitchen, pool table, surround sound system and a bath room that is convenient for use after a gym work out or rinsing off after time in the Hot Tub. The pool table is included. The exterior features a huge deck overlooking the woods and a patio with a Hot Tub. The roof was replaced approximately 2 years ago. This home has tremendous curb appeal and a wonderful setting.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Other, Electric Water Heater, Well
5,488 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Breakfast Room, Maids Qtrs
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price