This 2000 Sq. Ft. property is zoned Commercial/Residential Elegant Cape Cod on 1/2-acre lot with a creek located near the edge of the property. 2 Large Bedrooms and Full Bathroom on the Main Level. Beautiful Master bedroom with full private bathroom on Upper Level. Granite Counter-tops with Stainless Steel appliances and Dark Cherry cabinets. Fully Finished Remodeled basement with an interior and exterior entrance. This home features beautiful tree lined backyard that provides plenty of privacy. 2-3 car parking pad.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,920 sq. ft
Electric service available, Natural Gas
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Appliance Center, Refrigerator, Electric Dryer, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
- MIDDLE RIVER
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees, Stream/Creek.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price