3 bedrooms up, potential bedroom (finished den with closet) in basement, full bath in basement, 1/2 bath Main floor, full double vanity bathroom off of hall on upper floor. Large rear yard that is basically all level, newer window, granite counters, cabinets, NEW STOVE/RANGE AND REFRIGERATOR. parking for 3-4 cars in driveway plus lots of street parking. Don't let this gem get by go see it and you will fall in love. Recently painted, LVT flooring on the 1st floor! Newer Gas furnace and A/C, same with gas water heater. NEW CARPET! Oak cabinets in kitchen and hall bath. Great opportunity to own a home that with a few improvements could build equity quickly, room for future 2-car garage, fence on side of rear yard and it is enclosed. Garage was removed, so getting permit to rebuilt would likely be very easy.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,944 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dryer, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat. Radiators.
- Unfinished Basement, Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Back Yard, Front Yard. Cleared, Rear Yard, Front Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price