Remarkably stylish colonial is situated on 2.4 private acres on quiet cul-de-sac in popular neighborhood bordered by towering trees and green space. Total kitchen, laundry, and bath renovations, recent HVAC upgrades, and 2015 roof replacement assures this home is move-in ready. Contemporary elements and timeless lux and fine finishes include solid oak hardwood floors, heated tile and marble bathroom floors, custom cabinetry, designer fixtures, unique architectural details, tray ceiling and extensive millwork. Stunning two-story foyer with elegant staircase opens to the formal dining room and living room leading to study and impressive family room with gas fireplace, soaring ceiling, and Palladian windows framing tranquil scenic views. The impressive white gourmet kitchen features Cambria quartz and stone quartzite counters, Miele commercial grade 6-burner gas range with griddle and double ovens, pantry, drop-zone, and one-level island with breakfast bar adjacent to wet bar with walnut wood cabinetry, wine storage and beverage refrigerator. A convenient main level laundry and mudroom opens to the generous 2-car garage with Tesla charging station. The second level is complete with primary bedroom suite with sitting room or office, two walk-in closets, spacious lux bath with two sinks, soaking tub, and shower with heated floor, plus three additional bedrooms and two baths - one ensuite bath and one shared. Perfect for in-laws or au pair, the finished walk-out basement offers bedroom five and fourth full bathroom, kitchenette, recreation room, home theater, fitness center, and abundant storage. Enjoy the covered wraparound porch at sunset, Trex deck and fabulous screened porch with Infratech commercial heaters for quiet respite or alfresco dining. Venture out to woodland paths, beautiful gardens with ornamental and fruit trees, a fenced play yard and fenced kitchen garden abundant with herbs and berry bushes. Outdoor enthusiasts savor proximity to NCR Trail and Loch Raven Reservoir surrounded by miles of pristine hiking trails with historic bridges, a fishing and boating center, water vistas, and abundant wildlife. Just minutes to Hunt Valley shopping or catch I-83 for a quick commute to the Best of Baltimore.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater,
6,196 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Media, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Kitchenette
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Double Oven, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant, Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Partial, Entrance Outside
- Bay Window(s), Insulated, Palladian Windows, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Stone, Mantle.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Porch, Wrap-around Porch, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Partial, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Front Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Backs To Trees, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Front Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price